...or National Blog Posting Month...!!!
I'm not likely to post every day, especially considering I am expecting to be hospital for 7-8 days of November however will attempt to post every day in November I can.
This was a fun Meme...thanks Kate for the compliment...I had to answer these questions with one word responses...some of it was easy, some really hard...
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Where is your significant other? Sofa
3. Your hair color? Dyed
4. Your mother? Complex
5. Your father? Absent
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Bizarre
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you are in? Living
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. What you're not? Painfree
15. One of your wish list items? Health
16. Where you grew up? Victoria
17. The last thing you did? Snoozed
18. What are you wearing? PJ’s
19. Your T.V.? Off
20. Your Pet ? Burmese x2
21. Your computer? Desktop
22. Your mood? Contented
23. Missing someone? Forever
24. Your car? Practical
25. Something you're not wearing? Knickers
26. Favorite store? Delicatessens
27. Your Summer? Beginning
28. Love someone? Absolutely
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Thursday
Last Thursday I cried listening to an interview with Vince O'Rourke by Richard Fidler...he has written a book titled "I Wish I Were A Leper" about his and his wife's journey with early onset Alzheimer's Disease. His wife's story was so incredibly sad, his absolute devotion to her brought the tears. It reminds me of both my sets of Grandparents, all of whom I was lucky to have until I was 33.
I am supposed to tag 7 others but have done a bit of tagging of late, so instead, if you read my blog consider yourself tagged but unless you want to participate you are not obliged. I don't mind a bit.
Until tomorrow...which is just about now anyway...
Ch, Ch, Ch, Ch, Changes...
11 months ago