Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hot...


It's quite a stinker here today...around 34C (that's about 95F)...really dry too which is very unusual for this time of year for us. Usually the air is lovely and humid and ceiling fans are great. All I want today is aircon, am tempted to go and sit in the car and read.

Actually, what I really want is to be able to jump in the pool, and I can't, everyone else has been swimming several times today. I can't while I have my staples still in...it would be so soothing and cool...all over. The steps are also a bit steep for me at the moment too although I'm sure I'd find a way to manage them if I could get in.

Just being a miserable, cranky so and so really. I want something particular to eat and we don't have it. It would help if I knew what it was so John could go and get it, an ice cream perhaps..?? He is going shopping "soon" so will give him a list, starting with Peppermint Magnums.

Time to suck it up and get on with things...perhaps a G&T will help..??

Phil...thanks for the award, will post tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing! You have every right to be a cranky so and so!
G&T helps most things, and peppermint Magnums are manna from heaven - hope they help! :o)

watercolordaisy said...

Turn on the a/c girl!

Lissy said...

Sending love from Sydney sweetie.
My goodness, send that weather down here please. It's FREEZING - 19C this morning!!

Hang in there. Blowing kisses...