I'm "It" it would seem...
My friend Lynda at Art On A Limb has tagged me...
1. I used to play the cello, probably still can.
2. When I was born I had a heart condition called Patent Ductus Arteriosis and it was thought I was going to die. I was christened within hours of my birth. My Godmother was one of the sisters at the Royal Children's Hospital.
3. I have a tattoo...it's discreet and private and only those I want to see it ever get to do so.
4. I have see The Rocky Horror Show live on stage 44 times. "It's just a jump to the left..."
5. I once washed my hands next to Mick Jagger in a unisex bathroom at a nightclub in Melbourne.
6. I am highly allergic to shellfish, it sends my heart into an irregular rhythm and it needs to be shocked back into normal sinus rhythm.
7. I am a sixth-generation Australian...Matilda is seventh.
Okay, I'm required by Bloggy Law to tag seven others...in no particular order...
- The Sum Of Mum
- Taurus Rising
- Walking Down A Stone Street
- Buddha Girl's World
- Washes of Color
- From My Front Porch Looking In
- Yes, They Are All Mine