Monday, January 4, 2010

He's done it again...

Around 18 months ago I posted about a surprise delivery I received when home one afternoon.

Guess what, he's done it again...

This morning, (I hadn't long been up) we heard the parcel delivery man in the driveway. We are expecting a few deliveries, (new mobile phones, books I had ordered) so I expected it would be one of these.

But no, the delivery man is making his way to the door, utterly swamped by a rather large box, considerably larger than I had expected for what we had ordered. Upon investigation it appeared that the contents matched the photographs on the box and it contained this...
...a new espresso machine...I had no idea it was coming, not a clue...

Our last machine bit the dust a while back and we have been managing without one since then. It will be lovely to have a fully automated machine again with glorious, thick, black liquid at the press of a button.

I do love surprises...!!!

3 comments:

Kori said...

I have espresso machine envy; I keep seeing them in the stores, and thinking I realy need one, but really, I just want one, badly, and that isn't enough a reason to start saving my pennies. Once want crosses over into need (as I feed my caffeine addiction, ha ha), then I will start. I hope it works great!

Kelly said...

ahh, love. its a grand thing. Happy new year! did the dvd arrive?

Lissy said...

sigh...guess I'll go make an instant coffee...I look forward to sampling one someday :-)