Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busting Out Of Hospital...

Facebook didn't let me leave this long comment so will leave it here...

I should mention that although I am heading to Oncology in the morning I don't have any form of cancer. I have a kidney disease which causes potassium to be leached from my bloodstream. In March I spent some time in ICU as my levels were low enough to cause my heart to stop. Both too much or too little potassium has a devastating effect on the cardiac system (it's used on death row). It seems to come on after a period of vomiting/gastro as I cannot keep my meds down and my potassium bottoms right out. For some reason I am also very anaemic, (which explains constant tiredness of late) hence the iron infusion which has to be monitored closely which is why they do it in Oncology.

My doctors are investigating the causes of the intermittent vomiting I seem to get, looks like I will need an Endoscopy in the not to distant future. Thankfully this time my stay in hospital has been short as I had the foresight to phone my doctor early...(actually he was really cross I left it too late last time & I didn't want to incur the wrath of Dr. B. again). I am under the care of an excellent team and have great faith in their abilities.

Looking forward so much to being at home tonight with John, Matilda & Myles tonight, (and our Burmese moggies Leo & Flynn)...I get very stressed and anxious away from them. I am so blessed to have John to care for me...he just gets on with things and has the house, kids, their activities and full time work sorted...he is a remarkable man who I am very blessed to have beside me. Thanks so much to my dance/cheer friends Nancy & Shelly, who have offered help in any way they can...as well as everyone who has left messages here, sent texts or phoned...your friendship means a great deal...xoxoxo

6 comments:

CJCACC's Mom said...

((((Kerrie)))), Luv ya sweetheart!

antikva said...

I hope you're doing well now!

Sandi said...

Kerry- Be careful. My Ex father-in-law spent three weeks in a coma in ICU after his electrolytes got out of whack. Sending prayer for you Mama!!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Hope you are on the mend.
I was just passing through to see what you were up to x

watercolordaisy said...

How are you doing??? They get this figured out???

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com